Posted on February 10 2022
If you're like me, you love wearing white jeans in the summertime. They are versatile pieces of clothing that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. However, sometimes it can be hard to know how to style them in a way that makes you look your best.
That's why I have put together this post about white jeans so you can buy the best pair and style them accordingly.
So, why should you get white jeans?
Here are a few reasons that make white jeans the best jeans:
- They can be dressed up or down, making them versatile clothing.
- Perfect for the summertime.
- They can make your legs look longer and slimmer.
Mistakes you should avoid while wearing white jeans
Here are a few mistakes that can make you look less stylish in white jeans:
- Wearing them with all white shoes.
- Wearing them with an all-white top. The safest clothing to pair your jeans with is a top that has at least 50% or more color in it than your jeans do.
- Not matching your pant length with shoes or wearing heels too high for the outfit.
How to Style Liverpool White Jeans?
For a Casual Look
- Pair your white jeans with a plain t-shirt and a denim jacket for a casual look.
- Add some Converse sneakers or sandals to complete the outfit.
For a Dressy Look
- Try pairing your white jeans with a blouse or shirt that has some embellishments.
- Add a blazer or cardigan to the outfit to dress it up.
- Finish off the look with some heels or wedges.
For a formal look
- Wear a dressy blouse or shirt with your white jeans.
- Add a blazer and some dressy shoes to complete the look.
Things to consider while buying white jeans
Opt for cotton jeans
Cotton is more comfortable than the other jeans, including stretchy ones. These are great for summer wear as they can easily be worn with shorts or skirts.
Be careful about sizing
Size up by one size compared to your regular jeans size. Comfort is important when you buy a pair of jeans, as you may wear them for hours at a time.
Invest in good quality
Buy white jeans with special features like buttons, zippers, and pockets instead of plain ones.
Consider The Rise
The rise is the measurement between the crotch and your hips. If you want to showcase your waist, opt for a low rise. Alternatively, if you want to look slimmer and taller, choose a high-rise pair.
Choose The Right Material
If possible, go for a pair of white jeans made from cotton instead of polyester or spandex. Avoid those made from synthetic or no material at all as they will make you sweat very quickly.
The Bottom Line
So, there you have it! Some ideas on how to style your white jeans. Whether you are dressing them up or down, these tips will help you look your best. So go out and buy yourself a pair of Liverpool white jeans and start styling!